GREENVILLE TECH FOUNDATION
Established in 1973, The Greenville Tech Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit corporation separate from Greenville Technical College but operating for the benefit of the college.
The Foundation is an exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code's section 501(c)(3) and is further classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(1) of the Code. It is governed by a board of directors comprised of recognized Greenville County leaders in business, industry, and the professions. The Foundation was established to ensure that the college is able to provide a quality college education at modest costs and to reduce financial barriers to higher education.
Giving Helps Ensure Scholarship Funding
- Scholarships are the critical factor in a student's decision whether to attend college.
- Almost half of the Greenville Tech students are 1st generation college students whose families lack financial resources.
Giving Helps Provide Modern Technology
- Instruction on state of the art equipment provides our students with real world experiences to better prepare them for today's evolving workforce.
- Financial gifts as well as gifts of modern equipment and supplies help provide a state of the art learning environment.
Giving Helps Attract and Retain Outstanding Faculty
- Providing outstanding facilities, equipment and an excellent learning environment attracts highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Timely professional development opportunities help existing faculty keep current with ever changing technology.
Giving Helps Develop State of the Art Facilities
- Greenville Tech offers four campuses and flexible scheduling to fit the needs of our diverse community.
- The futuristic Center for Manufacturing Innovation requires additional funding to meet the workforce needs.
Join us as we celebrate workforce development in the Upstate. This event will fund scholarships and other critical needs for Greenville Technical College.
- John I. Smith Charities
- Ralph Hendricks, Ralph and Virginia Hendricks Foundation
- T&S Brass and Bronze Works, Inc.
The Workforce Development Salute is one of the premier events in our community with more than 400 business and community leaders in attendance. This year's event will recognize three outstanding honorees that have supported workforce development and significantly given back to our community. We look forward to sharing their captivating and inspiring stories with you at this special event.
For more information or to purchase tickets online, please visit WorkforceDevelopmentSalute.org
Duke Energy Foundation Funds Will Support Greenville Technical College’s Center for Manufacturing Innovation
The Duke Energy Foundation has donated $25,000 to the Greenville Tech Foundation. The funds will be used at Greenville Technical College's Center for Manufacturing Innovation (CMI) to develop curricul...
Lockheed Martin Greenville Operations has added $25,000 to an endowed fund established in 1995 to provide scholarships for Aircraft Maintenance Technology (AMT) students at Greenville Technical Colleg...
Bank of America Announces $20,000 Grant to Greenville Technical College's Center for Manufacturing Innovation
The Bank of America Charitable Foundation has donated $20,000 to the Greenville Tech Foundation. The donation will be used at Greenville Technical College's Center for Manufacturing Innovation (...