GREENVILLE TECH FOUNDATION
Established in 1973, The Greenville Tech Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit corporation separate from Greenville Technical College but operating for the benefit of the college.
The Foundation is an exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code's section 501(c)(3) and is further classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(1) of the Code. It is governed by a board of directors comprised of recognized Greenville County leaders in business, industry, and the professions. The Foundation was established to ensure that the college is able to provide a quality college education at modest costs and to reduce financial barriers to higher education.
Giving Helps Ensure Scholarship Funding
- Scholarships are the critical factor in a student's decision whether to attend college.
- Almost half of the Greenville Tech students are 1st generation college students whose families lack financial resources.
Giving Helps Provide Modern Technology
- Instruction on state of the art equipment provides our students with real world experiences to better prepare them for today's evolving workforce.
- Financial gifts as well as gifts of modern equipment and supplies help provide a state of the art learning environment.
Giving Helps Attract and Retain Outstanding Faculty
- Providing outstanding facilities, equipment and an excellent learning environment attracts highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Timely professional development opportunities help existing faculty keep current with ever changing technology.
Giving Helps Develop State of the Art Facilities
- Greenville Tech offers four campuses and flexible scheduling to fit the needs of our diverse community.
- The futuristic Center for Manufacturing Innovation requires additional funding to meet the workforce needs.
FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP CYCLE IS UNDERWAY!
In 2015, the Greenville Tech Foundation provided students with more than $300,000 in scholarship assistance for tuition, books and other expenses. Don't miss out on your share! Complete the new and improved scholarship application by May 15 and you'll be automatically matched with any of our scholarship options for which you are eligible.
APPLY BELOW BY MAY 15, 2016:
The Fluor Foundation established the Craft Education Initiative to create a pipeline of skilled craft professionals to meet the company's growing manpower needs. In Greenville, a strong emphasis is pl...
Ethox Chemicals has supported the work of Greenville Technical College (GTC) with a $12,000 gift for purchasing equipment to be used in chemistry classes and labs. ...
Please consider volunteering for the BMW Pro-Am this coming May 16-22, and invite your frineds and family to join you. ...