GREENVILLE TECH FOUNDATION
Established in 1973, The Greenville Tech Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit corporation separate from Greenville Technical College but operating for the benefit of the college.
The Foundation is an exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code's section 501(c)(3) and is further classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(1) of the Code. It is governed by a board of directors comprised of recognized Greenville County leaders in business, industry, and the professions. The Foundation was established to ensure that the college is able to provide a quality college education at modest costs and to reduce financial barriers to higher education.
Giving Helps Ensure Scholarship Funding
- Scholarships are the critical factor in a student's decision whether to attend college.
- Almost half of the Greenville Tech students are 1st generation college students whose families lack financial resources.
Giving Helps Provide Modern Technology
- Instruction on state of the art equipment provides our students with real world experiences to better prepare them for today's evolving workforce.
- Financial gifts as well as gifts of modern equipment and supplies help provide a state of the art learning environment.
Giving Helps Attract and Retain Outstanding Faculty
- Providing outstanding facilities, equipment and an excellent learning environment attracts highly qualified faculty and staff.
- Timely professional development opportunities help existing faculty keep current with ever changing technology.
Giving Helps Develop State of the Art Facilities
- Greenville Tech offers four campuses and flexible scheduling to fit the needs of our diverse community.
- The futuristic Center for Manufacturing Innovation requires additional funding to meet the workforce needs.
Join us for the
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SALUTE
November 16, 2015
Join us as we celebrate workforce development in the Upstate. This event will fund scholarships and other critical needs for Greenville Technical College.
Keynote speaker and international business leader Carlos Ghosn is the chairman and chief executive officer of the Renault-Nissan Alliance, one of the world's largest automotive groups. He is also head of France's Renault and Japan's Nissan Motor, and chairman of Russia's largest automaker, AVTOVAZ. Known as one of the industry's leading advocates for sustainable transportation, Mr. Ghosn's contributions over the past decade have garnered global recognition.
For more information or to purchase tickets online, please visit WorkforceDevelopmentSalute.org
Bank of America Awards $10,000 Grant to the Greenville Tech Foundation to Fund Training for Advanced Manufacturing
The Bank of America Charitable Foundation has awarded a $10,000 grant to the Greenville Tech Foundation to provide for advanced manufacturing training specific to the plastics sector. ...
Chairman and CEO of Renault-Nissan Alliance to Speak at Signature Fundraiser Event ...
"I've never seen anything like it," said Jim Hanna, a 33-year industry veteran who is now senior director of human resources at the Fluor Corporation, an engineering and construction company...